10 Things I’ve Done What You Haven’t
1. Earned the rank of Eagle Scout.
2. Ran a follow-spot at a Judy Collins concert.
3. Was a test patient for California Ophthalmology State Boards (four eye-exams in two days is more tiring than it sounds).
4. Wrote, produced, directed, and acted in a sketch comedy show on cable access TV.
5. Took still shots for a feature film (“Drinking Games” (uncredited)).
6. Got married in an Eckankar Wedding Ceremony.
7. Spoke to a professional organization as a computer-industry expert on Y2K.
8. Been sued in Small Claims Court (I lost, but the judge only gave the plaintiff a fraction of what he was asking).
9. Served as foreman on a jury that convicted the defendant of a DUI.
10. Evaded a face-to-face encounter with a moose and her calf (but watched them amble about for almost a half hour).
Here’s some Also Rans (Things I’ve Done That At Least One Of My Friends Has Too):
Enlisted in the Army.
Walked two marathons.
Diagnosed and treated for melanoma.
Read the book that the Subject of this post parodies.