Why did people vote for Bush? What were they thinking? The following exit poll results of Bush-voters may give some insight:
Most Frequent Reasons Given Why Voted For Bush
- America will be so much better off without silly regulations protecting air and water quality.
- If we don’t make him clean up his messes in Afghanistan and Iraq, how is he going to ever learn?
- He reminds me of my uncle’s pet monkey.
- People making less than $200,000 a year are just lazy and need to be punished.
- The Bush administration didn’t get a chance to break the Reagan administration’s record for felony convictions and ethics violations.
- Forcing our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren to pay off his mammoth deficit will build character.
- For every 100 jobs my company outsources to a foreign country, I get a DVD player.
- Although he lied about the connection between Al-Qaeda and Iraq and the presence of WMD’s, when he’s re-elected he’ll have no reason to lie to us any more.
- He can finally privatize the entire US government by granting no-bid contracts to Halliburton.
- I’m looking forward to the challenge of retiring without Social Security or Medicare.
- The world will respect us more with a President that looks good on TV.
- I know nothing about politics.