Actually, I decided to do this because snottygrrl was, and while I am a Rebel, I sometimes WANT to do what everybody else is doing, and no one can stop me. I'm going to try to not explain everything, and let the photos speak for themselves, but feel free to ask questions. Just not about the size of my... you know.
A Week In The Life Official Rules:
1. You must take between 6 and 8 new photographs per day.
2. Your AWITL days must be consecutive. No skipping days.
3. You must post your photographs at the end of that day, sometime after the last picture is taken.
4. Each photograph must have the time taken beneath and a title, with no other explanation.
5. You must post these rules at your first entry, then link back to it for the other six days so that people will know wtf you're doing.
6. Your post must say "A Week in the Life of [your name/username], Volume [whatever day you're on].
7. All rules must be strictly followed, unless you have a good reason not to, or you just don't feel like it, in which case one or more rules must not be followed, in whole or in part, either all or some of the time.
8. Paradoxes caused by Rule #7 may be resolved by snacks.
Click images to go to the Flickr Set, and see larger versions if you want. You totally don't have to. It's up to you.
6:43 am - Today for breakfast I'm having Chicken Hot Dogs, Gluten-Free Blueberry Waffles, and coffee.
8:37 am - Dude Golf is awesome.
12:07 pm - Milwaukie Library entrance.
12:08 pm - Library entrance is boring, so... Geese!
12:17 pm - Hz greets me when I come home.
12:42 pm - Hz Golf is awesome.
4:17 pm - The failings of the Magical Helper Elves.
6:03 pm - Webcomic shot in the photo studio.