So, What's All This Then?|
[Most Recent Entries]
Wednesday, January 19th, 2011
I don't like:
- That the House voted to repeal health care.
- That 98% of the country should be angry about this, and they aren't.
- That the Republicans titled the bill "Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act".
- That there's just way too much spin, misdirection and outright misinformation in political discourse, especially coming from the right, as demonstrated by the point above.
- That fearful conservative asshats are playing into the agenda of well-financed corporate interests who want to make obscene profits at the expense of the middle class, which makes my life, and the lives of people I care about, worse.
- And that there's a lot more that I don't like, but I don't have time or focus to go on about it all now. I need to publish a Newsletter. (Wait. I like that last bit.)
I can tell that there will be much in the next two years that will aggravate me. Current Mood: angry