A Week In The Life of Evan Nichols, Volume 1
People frequently email me and ask "ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE SIZE OF YOUR MEMBER?" Which is awkward when it's someone I know. A question I'm far more willing to discuss here would be "Hey, Evan, could we see a bunch of journal-style photos taken each day over a week of your Life?" To which I would say, "Um, sure, I guess so."
Actually, I decided to do this because snottygrrl
was, and while I am a Rebel, I sometimes WANT
to do what everybody else is doing, and no one can stop me. I'm going to try to not explain everything, and let the photos speak for themselves, but feel free to ask questions. Just not about the size of my... you know.A Week In The Life Official Rules:1. You must take between 6 and 8 new photographs per day.
2. Your AWITL days must be consecutive. No skipping days.
3. You must post your photographs at the end of that day, sometime after the last picture is taken.
4. Each photograph must have the time taken beneath and a title, with no other explanation.
5. You must post these rules at your first entry, then link back to it for the other six days so that people will know wtf you're doing.
6. Your post must say "A Week in the Life of [your name/username], Volume [whatever day you're on].
7. All rules must be strictly followed, unless you have a good reason not to, or you just don't feel like it, in which case one or more rules must not be followed, in whole or in part, either all or some of the time.
8. Paradoxes caused by Rule #7 may be resolved by snacks.( Sunday's A Week In The Life Photos, Behind This Cut...Collapse ) Current Mood: artistic