Dang. Over the last few months, I’ve generated a bunch of partially-written LJ posts which have all grown quite stale, like when you leave a loaf of bread unwrapped on the counter after making a sandwich and don’t notice it for a few weeks until you realize that the slices are dried to the point of rigor and a number of them appear to have been chewed on, and you think “There’s no way I can serve this to anyone now
I wanted to resume regular posting. I really did. I’m not sure why it’s been so daunting.
How about a quick summary? Here's a randomish set of Things From The Life Of Evan:
- Went with sanguinity, grrlpup and leboyfriend to the touring show of “Sweeney Todd.” The actors also played the music, so the production was halfway between a staged musical and a concert of the “Sweeney Todd” soundtrack. I enjoyed it, but I don’t feel like I’ve really seen the musical.
- I want a new car. Something small with good gas mileage, yet large enough that drivers of the huge trucks and SUVs in Milwaukie will worry that they’ll scratch their paint if they just drive over me. But car shopping is on hold until the other activities are dealt with.
- The problem with Stumptown Comic Fest happening at the end of April is that preparations conflict with creating May’s new Vote Incentive comics. Still, I look forward to both.
- No news yet on the syndication queries.
- I’ve been thinking a lot about Ask Dr. Eldritch comic books. These thoughts are forming into scripts, too. It will be a while before they develop into a finished product, but I’m too excited not to say anything.
That’s what I’ve got for now. I’ll try to not wait so long between posts. Thanks, as always, for reading! Current Mood: busy