- Vermont is lush, verdant and it rains there nearly all the time.
- Damn near everywhere you look is picturesque.
- There are many road signs warning of hidden streets, bus stops, and other dangers. I think it would just be easier not to hide them in the first place.
- The Cincinnati Airport is actually in Kentucky (that's not really about Vermont, but I learned it on the trip, so I'm including it).
- Vermont is exhausting. It could just be a lack of sleep.
- The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream plant is a great place to tour, and they give you ICE CREAM!
I'll try to post some stories about my trip as I have time and energy, so look for "Racing Across Atlanta International" and "How I Spent my Birthday" in the near future!